Join the Healthwatch Croydon Board
Healthwatch Croydon are lookiing for a new Board Member to join our team, if you are a Croydon resident passionate about health and social care we want to hear from you!
Make a difference to Croydon – Become a Healthwatch Croydon Board Member
• Are you passionate about improving health and social care?
• Do you want to see services meet the needs of those who use them?
• Are you committed to ensuring that voices of patients, service users and carers are heard?
Healthwatch Croydon, your local champion for health and social care, are looking for additional Board Members for its Local Leadership Board.
As a Board Member you will have a responsibility for:
- Contributing to our policy and strategic direction;
- Helping to define goals and targets as well as evaluating performance;
- Helping to influence change in services based on insight reports and feedback from local residents.
To find out more and to apply follow this link >>>