We are recruiting for an Advisory Forum to be ‘the eyes and ears of Croydon’ from all age groups and backgrounds.
• Their role is to inform the Board and staff aware of current issues in health and social care and seek the Board’s agreement and decisions that reflect the community’s perspective.
• The representatives will be well informed people who can be called upon for focus groups, consultation and as a source of volunteers who understand Croydon’s many communities and the impact on them from the wider determinants of health and care.
• The Forum, once in operation, shall meet on a quarterly basis, with initial membership invited by Healthwatch Croydon staff in consultation with the Board chairperson. The Advisory Forum will have its membership coming from Croydon residents and from appropriate voluntary organisations, with expertise in Healthwatch Croydon work areas, for example, research and safeguarding.
• Healthwatch Croydon Executive Assistant will coordinate support for the Advisory Forum, including the arrangement of guest speakers and training opportunities, ensuring that debates are organised on a proper basis and communication with the Board is effective.
• Advisory Forum will aim to be representative of all Croydon residents.
Please apply with no more than two page CV displaying work/volunteering experience, education and interests via e-mail: email@example.com